I've always worked out in just a plain pair of tennis shoes. Rarely to I see or even think that using special shoes would make any difference at all. However Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey , I began to think of better shoe support when I started doing heavy squats. This prompted me to do a little research in specific type shoes for working out that would give me better ankle support and put my feet in a more level position for squats and leg presses.

After some Googling around, I came across the Otomix brand of shoes. There's virtually nothing on the net about workout shoes. There's even less in bodybuilding forums about the subject. Yet soccer players have special shoes, and so do most other athletes. Tennis shoes are great for running but they didn't seem to be wonderful when it came to squatting and doing other heavy leg exercises.

These shoes ( a few versions are available) sell for around $95 on average depending on the website you find, and the sales being offered. With some clever searching, you can find a great price. I ordered my Otomix Ultimate Trainers online and was pleased to see many e-mail and tracking notifications about my order. According to Otomix, these workout shoes were specifically for:

Ultimate Trainer has been designed specifically for weight training and incorporates the new High Performance Bodybuilding system. The HPB system provides a combination of comfort and support utilizing a special wrap around strap adjusted by our innovative lacing system. This shoe is a must for the serious bodybuilder.

Note: Their shoes run a half size small compared to your true shoe size. They suggest that you order a half size larger.
Quickly I opened the box and found everything intact and in brand new condition. I was ready for my leg workout.

Adjusting the laces properly is a must. It came from the factory like most shoes. It wasn't laced thru each of the holes. I fixed the laces and found the shoes to fit nicely and very snug. I felt ankle support and was able to tighten them like a snowboarding boot but not so tight as to be uncomfortable. I headed off to the squat rack.

Doing squats is something I enjoy. Honestly, I enjoy them a bit more now with full support for my feet. These shoes were great first time. NO break in period was necessary. They were comfortable, gave strong ankle support and allowed me to do full squats without any annoying feet issues. I felt like my feet were flat and firmly place on the floor with good traction. Moving onto the leg press, same thing. NO odd arches, no slippage, and good solid firm foot placement for a good pressing motion.

I only use these shoes on leg days. That is really where I want the support. I do not wear them outside for walking around. They are just like gym gloves. Used in that environment as appropriate. The soles of the shoe are good for traction in a smooth, flat gym environment. These particular shoes are not made to be worn as a street shoe. That would be a big mistake. You'd wear out the tread in days and be out $100 very fast. However, in the gym, where they are meant to be, these shoes were incredibly superior.

My overall reaction and opinion of my Otomix workout shoes are very favourable. I would recommend them to anybody looking for some comfortable, high quality, long lasting footwear that is designed specifically for the gym.

BEIJING, June 25 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin vowed to unswervingly deepen their strategic partnership of coordination during their talks Saturday afternoon in Beijing.

The two heads of state agreed to beef up mutual support and enhance political and strategic mutual trust.

Hailing the role of close high-level contact in advancing bilateral ties and promoting regional and global development, Xi said the establishment of strategic partnership of coordination 20 years ago demonstrated the strategic nature of bilateral ties.

This year marks the 15th anniversary of the signing of the China-Russia good-neighborly treaty of friendship and cooperation, which Xi said affirmed the two countries' friendship from generation to generation.

He called for more political mutual support between the two countries.

The two countries should support each other on issues concerning each others' core interests and constantly strengthen political and strategic mutual trust, Xi said.

Noting that both China and Russia are major economies and emerging markets, he said the two countries should deepen pragmatic cooperation and alignment of interests, and push for the dovetailing of the Belt and Road Initiative and the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) for broader regional economic cooperation.

Xi also called on the two countries to carry out closer coordination on major international and regional hot spot issues, so as to jointly safeguard security of the neighborhood.

As strategic coordination partner, Russia stands ready to extend mutual support and understanding on issues concerning each others' core interests and major concerns, Putin said.

He called for more cooperation in trade, energy, high technology, security and people-to-people exchanges, as well as synergizing the EEU and the Belt and Road Initiative.

Russia and China share similar positions in international affairs, and it is necessary for them to maintain close communication and coordination, Putin said.

The two heads of state signed a bilateral joint statement, a joint statement on strengthening global strategic stability and another on promoting the development of information and cyber space after their talks.

Putin is currently on a state visit to China. This is his fourth trip to China since Chinese President Xi Jinping took office in 2013.

Related:

China, Russia sign joint statement on strengthening global strategic stability

. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap New Jerseys   Cheap Kids Jerseys