BERLIN Boutique Chaussures Nike Air Presto Grise Blanche , March 14 (Xinhua) -- Bayern Munich's Thomas Mueller has the reputation of being an untraditional and unpredictable striker. In a recent interview with Xinhua, he revealed his "secrets" and his expectations concerning the Champions League and beyond.

Xinhua: How can you play football without having any muscles?

Mueller: (laughing)

Xinhua: Well at least Arjen Robben told us, you had none and it meant you had almost no injuries.

Mueller: Believe it or not I heard him say something like that as well.

Xinhua: And?

Mueller: Don't tell him but he's wrong.

Xinhua: So you have muscles despite your relatively thin legs?

Mueller: There might be some guys around whose muscles are spread differently over their body, but you are right: I'm a tough nut and I'm trying to work out why I seldom have muscle injuries.

Xinhua: And what is your secret recipe?

Mueller: No secret Chaussures Nike Air Presto Qs Blanche Soldes , don't worry. I think it's 5050 meaning I try to develop an eye for dangerous situations. When it gets rough in training, I think it's better to hold back. During the game, one has to, like others Chaussures Homme Nike Air Presto Noir Pas Cher , take more risks but here it is the same like in training. I try to see what's going to happen. And if things get rough, I don't hesitate to protect myself.

Xinhua: How?

Mueller: If you see your opponent coming at you at full speed and unable to stop, it's better to jump out of the way. Some commentators might say, he's jumping too early but they are wrong. It's still a foul but you might avoid getting hurt. Call it a precaution. You jump and you ride the tide but you won't get injured Chaussures Vans Nintendo Slip on Pure Blanche Soldes , hopefully.

Xinhua: You are not only the footballer without muscles but also the master of anarchy, meaning you always turn up at places on the pitch where nobody expects you to turn up?

Mueller: Again it`s no secret. I just try to get into the places where there no opponents. I'm not really the player that goes man on man with central defenders. If we start from the same position, I might lose the duel when it comes to the big defenders who might have a head start because of their better physiques. That's why it's often a case of timing, to be fast with your thoughts and decisions.

Xinhua: Your corporate identity has found a niche?

Mueller: It's not my private business strategy Chaussures Vans Classic Slip on Blanche Pas Cher , it's important for all strikers. Most of the time, it's pretty crowded in the box, especially against us. Some turn up with a five-man defense which means you face three 1.90-meter central defenders. What it's all about is developing a feeling what your teammates are up to, to read or predict situations. To make it clear: I'm not acting like a wild bee. I try to find the spots where I can be of danger for the other teams or where I can help my teammates to be a threat to our opponents.

Xinhua: Let us take a look at the idea that Thomas Mueller is unpredictable. How come?

Mueller: That might have come about because I don't excel when it comes to usual categories of strength but the total package is producing excellence. Human beings tend to always want to find answers for things. Till now football scientists haven't been successful in my case Chaussures Vans SK8 Hi Reissue Blanche Soldes , that's why they rate me as unpredictable.

Xinhua: Just for those who try to track you on the pitch, the region just behind the spearhead and transversely from line to line is your favorite haunt?

Mueller: That's where I feel comfortable. It's a position that requires a lot of running that fits in perfectly with my style. I always run a lot but as I said it's not only a lot of running but to be in the right place at the right time. Call me the man for the interfaces, as the first striker or just behind. But the fact is also that our game does not need two spearheads. It works better because we share the space and can invest our full quality.

Xinhua: Could we call it instinct?

Mueller: Partly, maybe. But instinct is something you can't really explain or make clear to others Homme Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Pas Cher Chaussures Marine Rouge , meaning it's not a totally satisfactory explanation. Partly it's just a normal preparation to counter an opponent's particular style. Then there are some practical procedures, like standing in line behind the spearhead trying to predict where the ball will be played, and then be as effective as you can when it comes to finishing. I'm not that bad at doing that. Maybe it's not only instinct but more like anticipation.

Xinhua: One of the keys of Bayern Munich's squad is the partnership you have with Robert Lewandowski. Looking at the Bundesliga and the Champions League you both are a dream-team. The figures are impressive: 19 league goals (26 games) and seven in the Champions League (6 games) for you, 24 league goals (25 games) and seven in the Champions League (7 games) for Lewandowski. And then there are the assists.

Mueller: We've got a feel for each other and we've got a good feeling for goal situations. Additionally Vans Sk8 Hi Leather Soldes Chaussures Blanche Verte , we get many passes from the flanks, which is great. It's a vital part of the strategy Pep Guardiola demands. He knows it's dangerous for our opponents when Robert and myself are in the box. But as I said, it's important to work together, and to have a structure in the box.

Xinhua: Talking about categories - the next one for Thomas Mueller is to be a real Bavarian original Boutique Chaussures Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Leather Blanche , maybe the only one left since Bastian Schweinsteiger joined Manchester United.

Mueller: Is that true?

Xinhua: Around the world you are.

Mueller: (laughing) It is hard to play good football for a club like Bayern Munich and live a private life as most people can. But if I had to decide between high level football and a "normal" life, I prefer the football and all that comes with it. (More)

LIMA, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Students from the State University of Puno, in southern Peru Chaussures Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Leather Noir Blanche , have discovered the remains of a prehistoric shark near Lake Titicaca, said the Ministry of Culture on Friday.

Called "Pucapampella Shark," . Cheap Kings Jerseys   Cheap Raptors Jerseys   Cheap Pelicans Jerseys   Cheap Magic Jerseys   Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys   Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys   Wholesale Jazz Jerseys   Wholesale Heat Jerseys   Wholesale Blazers Jerseys   Wholesale Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys