Tiger Woods is the best golfer in the world Wholesale Suso Jersey , but Mickelson is the most exciting, and he continues to prove that every week. He also is the most stubborn cuss out there, supremely confident in his own ability while flaunting a recklessness on the course that borders on the ridiculous.

All you need to know about that is what happened on the par-5 12th hole Sunday. It was a fascinating and hilarious scene between Mickelson and his caddiecoach Jim "Bones" Mackay. NBC happened to catch it perfectly. If you saw it, you know what I'm talking about. If you didn't, you've got to hear about it.

Mickelson badly pulled his drive into and under a thick plant that looked like pampas. With no stance for a left-hander, it looked like he would have to take an unplayable lie, make a drop and take his medicine.

But not Phil. He wanted to hit the shot right-handed with an overturned 8-iron (he is right-handed in and used special right handed golf clubs Wholesale Riccardo Montolivo Jersey , thread it through some palm trees and advance it far up the fairway.

"If I go right of that palm tree," Phil said to Mackay, pointing, "and left of that one, it's a fairly easy corridor."

This is where it got funny. Bones allows about a two-beat silence and then offers, "OK, the other option is to drop back here and play 3 Wholesale Ricardo Rodriguez Jersey , and save 5 the hard way - which is what I like."

Now, very lawyer-like, Bones adds, "I see what you're saying. You got to ask yourself what the penalty is going to be if it ricochets off something playing right-handed. You could legitimately hit the ball right-handed, hit the trees and go out of bounds."

Phil never looks at Bones. Obviously not swayed, and with a tone of impatience, he says Wholesale Patrick Cutrone Jersey , "Well ..." He's like a kid being told he can't have candy before dinner. He doesn't have a really great argument.

Then Phil goes to grab his 8-iron and says to Bones, "I've hit these shots a bunch. It's not a big deal."

As Phil addresses the ball, Bones, being the complete caddie he is, has one last question: "Can you see the ball when you stand over it?"

NBC anchor Dan Hicks offers, "That's the dynamic we see so many times ... Bones with the reins on Mickelson, but he's like a horse that wants to get away."

Adds Johnny Miller Wholesale Nikola Kalinic Jersey , "What wins out, the thrill mentality or the voice of reason?"

The Thrill wins of course, except he also loses. Mickelson rips the shot, but it hits one of the palm trees Mackay warned him about. The ball drops straight down however. That shows his quality of golf equipment Lucky for Mickelson, no bad carom.

"Where did it go? Where is it?" Mickelson asks Bones. (This is where Phil is probably thinking, "Maybe I should have listened?")

Lucky that he can carve the ball around the palm on his third shot, Mickelson does so Wholesale Niccolo Zanellato Jersey , and eventually saves an impressive bogey 6. He probably would have had the same score if he had taken the drop, but the point is that he could have also made a much bigger number because of his stubborness.

Nick Watney helped Mickelson out by also making bogey on the same hole, and that missed chance, among others, proved to be the difference.

Bottom line: Phil isn't going to change, nor do we want him to. He's just way too entertaining.

I can't see him ever winning a U.S. Open or another PGA playing this way, but he might get away with it to score another green jacket.

Miller had the day's best line: "I think if I caddied for Phil I'd have a shock collar for him."
Author's Resource Box

Sarfaraz Khan with GolfAndSports provides you reliable details to choosing discount golf clubs. Also advice you for left handed golf clubs for mens Wholesale Mattia De Sciglio Jersey , ladies and juniors.

Article Source:

The digestive system in the human body is a crucial part and any issues related to this system can lead to a number of discomforts in the primary functioning. Primary functions mean that it will disturb the absorption of essential nutrients and getting rid of wastes. When these functions do not happen properly, it will lead to further deterioration in the overall health and wellness. So, to lead a healthy life, it becomes important to boost digestive health.

Some digestive issues: Some of the common issues related to the digestive system in the human body are acid reflux, indigestion, constipation, bloating Wholesale Matteo Gabbia Jersey , diarrhea, gas, peptic ulcers, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, celiac disease Wholesale Matias Fernandez Jersey , food intolerance, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticulitis. Herbal remedies to cure acidity will help with relieving all these problems as not just acidity; there are herbal remedies like Herbozyme capsules that can address all types of digestion problems in the human body.

What are Herbozyme capsules?

To boost digestive health, these capsules can be the effective ayurvedic digestive supplement. These capsules can treat acidity, by getting into the root cause of the issue called as indigestion to bring relief. These capsules contain herbs that are alkaline in nature and they nullify the existing acid to provide instant relief from gas-related issues. In addition, there are herbs in these capsules that stimulate enzyme secretion with a view to digest complex foods. The ingredients in these capsules can metabolize complex foods that produce gas on indigestion. So, these herbal remedies to cure acidity are effective in addressing all types of digestive issues.

Safe ingredients: To boost digestive health, the following herbs are part of Herbozyme capsules:

Hing: This potent-smelling spice is actually good for digestive health because of its anti-flatulent Wholesale Mateo Musacchio Jersey , antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic actions. It is known to be highly effective in treating not just gas, but also upset sto. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Jerseys China   Cheap NBA Hoodies China   Cheap MLB Hats China   Cheap Soccer Hats China   Cheap NFL Hats China