By Oliver Trust and Spencer Musick

BERLIN, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- For a football star with the profile of Thomas Mueller, something as simple as the act of walking around in public without being recognized can seem a farfetched dream, but in a recent interview with Xinhua, Meuller says that his main focus has always been the game, and that he is willing to accept the recognition that comes along with playing on at such a high level.

"I'm not complaining, I'm a football professional and maybe my face is well known. I can't blame people for recognizing me...my club Bayern Munich and the German national team are too big and well known worldwide," Meuller said.

And the key to performing consistently, Meuller says, is all about approaching the game with a positive attitude. The German explains that he is "convinced having a good mentality is a vital part of being a professional footballer."

Mueller also notes that his Bayern Munich side is in a period of transition with the arrival of new coach Carlo Ancellotti, and says that as "in any other company, a change takes time."

"For three years, we had a coach who was fond of every little detail and gave detailed instructions. A new coach then implements new ideas which have been very successful and still can be successful. Considering that it's a normal process that you as a team in the beginning still feel a lot of the former game and methods are within you," he said.

And although his reputation on the pitch is that of a space-maker who positions himself well into the opponent's penalty area, Meuller cautions against reading too much into this tendency.

"You should not see things too mystically," Meuller says. His aim is simply to deliver what his team has come to expect of him.

"There are some spaces in football that can turn into more dangerous spaces on the pitch than others. It might be the spaces for running at the opponents at the right time. Being in the right place has been one of my focuses for a long time," Meuller explained.

Indeed, Meuller does not see himself as a particularly outlandish player, and says that if anything is exceptional about him, it is the sum of his parts rather than his excelling at any one particular skill on the pitch.

"Perhaps the only thing that might be sort of unusual is the complete package Thomas Mueller, meaning each individual skill is nothing out of the ordinary. For instance, when dribbling, I'm not a world leader, there are strikers that are faster and they shoot more powerfully," he noted.

Nor does Mueller see himself or his playing style as particularly hard to understand. His success on the pitch is about his mastery of the fundamentals and his ability to think on his feet.

"I don't see myself as mysterious. I see myself as somebody that can react quickly, is more or less intelligent and talented when it comes to the basics of football."

So any talk about 'his secret' seems to be an anathema to Meuller. He concludes that it is all about an awareness of what his own abilities are, his willingness to persevere, and an understanding of his team.

"There's no secret about me and my game. It's just being in the right spot, mental endurance and strength, trust in my abilities and understanding of what the team needs."

Singapore is a great place to visit http://www.buffalosabresteamstore.com/a … son-jersey , either as a destination or as a stopover on your journey to Australia. Many Australians stop in Singapore on their way to Europe and an increasing number of travelers from America and Europe take a break in this exotic city, before continuing on to Australia.

Singapore provides many fine dining experiences and the following 2 were recommended to me by local residents. You will also discover the Lion City's 3 most popular tourism venues.

All major hotels have quality restaurants. However, if you wish to enjoy spectacular city and river views while dining, here are 2 special venues.

Equinox Restaurant sits on the 70th floor of Swissotel, The Stamford and is easily accessible from Raffles City shopping mall or City Hall underground station. The views of the city, river and South China Sea are stunning. The table service was impeccable, the staff were very helpful in our food selection and the food was of a high quality at a fair price.

This restaurant is very popular, so you will need to book. Meal booking times are 7.15 pm and 9pm and ask for a window table. A memorable experience for our final night in Singapore.

The Jewel Box Restaurant at the top of Mt Faber has similar views to Equinox, this time with the ambience of outside dining. The nights in Singapore are always warm, rarely windy and even if it rains, you are well protected.

Mt Faber is at the end of the cable car ride to Sentosa Island and is accessible by taxi or the cable car station at Harbour Pier. After an evening on Sentosa enjoying the "Songs of the Sea" performance, a meal at the Jewel Box made a fitting end to the day.

As with Equinox, the food was of the highest standard and the table service excellent. Highly recommended.

Singapore has a myriad of attractions for visitors, but 3 "must see" attractions are Sentosa Island and the zoonight safari.

The holiday playground of Sentosa Island is just a short distance from the main Singapore Island, but is worlds apart. It is far more peaceful, there is much to see and do and it can be accessed in 3 ways.You can choose to travel by monorail,cable car or road. Here are some suggestions to get the most from your visit.

Try to arrive on the island in mid afternoon. This will give you time to visit the main daytime attractions before viewing the spectacular "Songs of the Sea" show commencing at 7.30 pm. For panoramic views of Singapore, Sentosa and the South China Sea, the cable car is the way to go.

. Cheap Jerseys Shop   Cheap Shirts   Cheap Shirts   Cheap New Jerseys   Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China