Aung Thu (L) of Myanmar vies for the ball with Muhammad Hami Syahin of Singapore (R) during the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U23 Championship qualifiers Group F match in Yangon Matt Niskanen USA Jersey , Myanmar, July 19, 2017. Myanmar won 2-0. (XinhuaU Aung)

23rd Summer Deaflympics opens in Samsun, Turkey

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Monkeys enjoy cool mist, watermelon at Quanzhou Wildlife Zoo in Fujian

Annual Wiener Dog Race held in Vancouver, Canada

Highlights of Miss Philippines Earth coronation night

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

By Kimathi Kamau

NAIROBI, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Seoul Marathon champion Amos Kipruto of Kenya is focused on winning the Amsterdam race in October after failing to make the podium at the Dutch IAAF Gold Label Dutch city race last year.

Kipruto who breezed to a sparkling 2:05:54 victory in South Korea on March 19 that is ranked the fifth-fastest this year is out to better his 2:09:08 performance in Amsterdam last year that saw him finish down the order in 13th.

"I'm doing well. I'm confirmed for Amsterdam. Next month, I'll run a 10K road race before returning to Kenya to finish my preparations for Amsterdam," Kipruto said on Thursday.

He opted to target a fall marathon after being overlooked by Team Kenya selectors for the Aug. IAAF World Championships in London.

This is despite leading a rare top-ten sweep for the country at Seoul where he detached from the competition after 35K to romp to a commanding nine-second victory over compatriot Felix Kipchirchir Kandie.

Kipruto who trains under Italian coach Claudio Berardelli knocked more than two minutes from his previous best of 2:08:12 run in Rome, Italy last year where he won on his marathon debut.

"My body is coming up nicely because I ran 60.24 last month at the Goteborg Half. I am focused on trying to win one of the biggest marathon in the world," the 2Running Club runner who finished second in that Sweden race added.

The father of two is aiming at challenging for victory or at least the podium to land an invitation to run at the prestigious World Marathon Majors circuit next season.

"I will look at running in the region of 2:05 and from there, anything is possible," Kipruto disclosed.

China, Germany pledge to take bilateral ties to higher levels

Xi, Merkel launch Panda garden in Berlin zoo

Xi, Merkel watch friendly football match between Chinese, German youth teams

Bullet trains begin to travel from Beijing to Xiong'an New Area

Tourists visit Int'l Bazar at Urumqi in NW China's Xinjiang

Lotus flowers blossom across China

Hot dog eating contest held in New York

Take closer look at new Beijing-Shanghai overnight sleeper trains

Vitiligo is a skin problem which results in white spots of epidermis appearing on various parts of the body. The common body parts that are affected are those which are exposed to the sun such as the fingers, face and toes (also includes the underarms and vaginal area for females). The spots have a tendency to spread very slowly to other areas of the body; however, this can be weeks, months or even years.

On an international scale, around 100 billion individuals are diagnosed with vitiligo. If we specifically look at the US and Europe, vitiligo affects 1% of their entire population. The impact of vitiligo is no different to males and females or even races.

Common remedies for vitiligo are very expensive, ineffective and usually dangerous with their impact to other parts of the body. Regrettably, those who have vitiligo are often distressed and prepared to cover any cost, even when they are informed of the limitations and problems associated with these remedies. The pharmaceutical industry keeps discovering new, more costly and ineffective treatment options, each year. Unfortunately, these companies are always winning from the poor vitiligo sufferers.

In a report produced by ASDReports, they confirmed that in 2011 the vitiligo therapeutics market had an estimated value of $1.4 billion. By 2019, it is approximated that the industry may increase to $2.7 million, meaning, almost doubling the earnings of this rewarding industry.

Now with this knowledge, what if I told you there was a method to treat vitiligo naturally, without the use of any medication or surgery- would you be shocked that no dermatologist or doctor has told you about this? Probably not, right? It’s shocking how each individual that a doctor or dermatologist examines for vitiligo usually makes $2,000-$4,000 on an annual basis – very lucrative,right?

Guess what, there is a natural remedy for vitiligo and it includes using natural substances which are available from your local supermarket and some basic nutritional and lifestyle adjustments. But this isn’t all, you will find that this isn’t any ‘new’ or ‘revolutionary’ formula. Reports have been published by medical researches on how they treated vitiligo in just a few weeks using natural ingredients and vitamins going back to the 1980’s.

In today’s market, you might expect these great results to make huge news right? Not the case. You see, the pharmaceutical and health industry is driven by income, not the benefits derived by individuals. That is exactly why they continue making medicines which are costly, of limited usefulness, and must be used consistently for several years. This is the perfect formula for guaranteeing an ongoing increasing income for a business. An example of such shameless profiteer. Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys   Wholesale Bruins Jerseys   Wholesale Blue Jackets Jerseys   Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys   Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys   Wholesale Panthers Jerseys   Wholesale Team Finland Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Team Czech Republic Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Team USA Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Team Canada Hockey Jerseys