NAIROBI cheap adidas nmd high tops sale , Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- With focus on the Olympics, Florence Kiplagat, the Half Marathon record holder, has confirmed she will return to the Barcelona to defend her title on Feb. 14.

Indeed Kiplagat has forged a love relationship with the city of Barcelona, where she set a world record last year in winning the 21km race in 65 minutes and 09 second.

And while the world will be marking the Valentine's Day, Kiplagat will be spreading her love on the streets of Barcelona eyeing her third world half marathon tile.

"I have been training well for this event and will be back in Barcelona in February to try and defend my crown," she said, Wednesday from Eldoret.

Kiplagat will be aiming to break the world half marathon record for the third time in a row.

Kiplagat cheap adidas nmd high tops , the 2010 world half marathon champion, set a world record of 1:05:12 two years ago in Barcelona.

She took three seconds off that mark at the 2015 edition, also setting world records for 15km (46:14) and 20km (1:01:54) along the way.

The 28-year-old Kenyan went on to win the Chicago Marathon in October, her third big city marathon win following her 2011 and 2013 triumphs in Berlin.

But with the Olympics on the horizon, Kiplagat will be running sparingly as she also plans to compete at the London marathon in April, where Kenya will select its Olympic team for marathon in Rio.

Four years ago, Kiplagat was a distant fifth in London and was overlooked for the Kenya team to the London Olympics.

"This time round, I will put in my best and hopefully be among the best three Kenyans if not winning London marathon. But that can wait cheap adidas nmd city sock sale , now the focus is on the Barcelona Half marathon where I have a big challenge to retain my title," she said. Enditem

DENVER, the United States, May 24 (Xinhua) -- Autopsy reports triggered tears and anguish from jurors and family members at the end of the fourth week of the James Holmes mass murder trial on Saturday.

The prosecution continued its unrelenting display of evidence and expert testimony, and filled the courtroom with tears showing X-rays of 6-year-old Veronica Moser-Sullivan's bullet-hit body.

Since the trial began a month ago, prosecutors have shown 2,085 pieces of evidence and called 51 victims to the stand according to Arapahoe District Attorney George Brauchler.

Arapahoe County Coroner Kelly Lear-Kaul Thursday showed black-and-white images of a bullet fragment lodged in Veronica's pelvis and a breathing tube paramedics inserted trying to keep her alive, as jurors watched in stunned silence. In a powerful courtroom display cheap adidas nmd city sock , Lear-Kaul used a mannequin to show jurors the life-ending wounds Veronica sustained.

Veronica's father, Ian Sullivan, leaned forward and bowed his head, as tears flowed and deep breaths were heard throughout the courtroom.

Lear-Kaul performed five autopsies in two days following the July 20, 2012 shooting that killed 12 people and injured 70 others in one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history.

James Holmes, 27, a neuroscience Ph.D. candidate at the University of Colorado, plead "not guilty by reason of insanity" to avoid the death penalty in the carefully-planned massacre.

Patricia Hopkins cheap adidas nmd chukka suede sale , a chemist of the Aurora Police Department Crime Lab, who worked on the autopsies with Lear-Kaul, showed the courtroom Wednesday evidence from dead victims she obtained.

Hopkins showed the court a ticket stub from deceased 23-year-old Micayla Medek, then bullets from her spine, chest, hip, knee, abdomen cheap adidas nmd chukka suede , and left lung.

Hopkins also performed autopsies on John Larimer, 27, Jesse Childress, 29, and Jonathan Blunk, 26.

Childress sustained 10 metal pellets from a shotgun, while Blunk had "material" taken from his back, small fragments found in and behind his left ear www.facecapas.com , and two bullet fragments from his chest, according to Hopkins.

More pages of evidence were produced by the prosecution this week, including receipts for 10 magazines Holmes purchased for his Glock handgun, and an expensive, $600 blue-tooth headphone systems he bought at Target 10 days before the shooting.

Inside the black $350 "tactical" helmet he bought, Holmes rigged his headphones to blast techno-music when he entered the theater and unloaded hundreds of bullets into the unsuspecting audience.

More gripping testimony from witnesses was heard this week from moviegoer Marcus Kizzar, who, in the chaos cheap adidas nmd sale , heard a woman screaming, "help me I'm going to die."

He helped the woman stand and flee the scene, then found his wife who was "covered in blood". Both survived the shooting.

Brauchler Thursday indicated that in the next month, prosecutors will call mental health experts to testify about court-ordered evaluations Holmes underwent before the trial began.

The prosecution will try to prove Holmes was sane at the time of the shooting, while the defense will focus on Holmes' life-long struggle with schizophrenia and the events that lead to his breakdown.

XIAMEN, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- Xiamen, the coastal Chinese city that hosted a BRICS summit in September, has seen its tourist arrivals soar during the long holiday cheap adidas nmd shoes , the city's tourism authorities said Monday.

A total of 2.13 million tourists visited the coastal city from Oct. 1 to 8, a jump of 23.57 percent from a year ago.

Tourism revenue also rose by 28.65 percent to 2.5 billion yuan (about 377 million U.S. dollars) during the holiday.

Xiamen was already a popular travel destination, but the ninth BRICS summit held in early September further increased the city's appeal to tourists.

Last year, about 1.5 million tourists visited Xiamen during the week-long National Day holiday.

ZHENGZHOU, July 6 (Xinhua) -- A man was sentenced to death for ramming a car into a school, killing one student and injuring 11, according to a loca.